Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cold Cards Continue, Bad Play Creeping In

My string of cold cards continues. My weekly Hi/lo 4/8 with 1/2 kill last night. In stud8 I can't close a hand or I'm losing to miracle 1 or 2 outers on the river. In Omaha8 I can't hit a flop. I did play a few too many hands last night. Played some weaker Omaha hands from EP that I should have dumped. Made one terrible call on the turn in Omaha with A34x. Turn was capped and I called for a counterfeitable low draw 4 handed -- if I hit I get 1/4d, I missed completely but either way a terrible call. Played some marginal starting hands in stud8 to try and pick up a big draw on 4th, but dumped them all when I missed -- not a huge blunder in multihanded pots, but it adds up. Worst plays in stud8 were playing hands like KK in the hole too far in multiway pots, these are hands to dump if there isn't improvement on 4th in a spit card game.

My worst loss to date in this game. Found myself getting impatient and getting frustrated.

7h hours, -36BB for -5BB/h.

No comments: