Sunday, October 30, 2005

Didn't Feel Much Like Playing


So, I blew 1000 FPP on Stars in a satellite and played terribly, knocked out early.

I Don't play satellites for cash as I always lose patience (other than these cheap shootouts), so the FPP games help to remind me not to play these same formats for money.

Played well in a $38 6handed sng, but couldn't hit a thing...placed third which was a small victory. Played another $11 double shootout super sat and placed 3rd...the other 2 were tight weak and we were all about evenly stacked and I decided to take over and ran into some monsters, A9 losing to AA on my final hand. Also lost to AA against a tight player when short stacked in the SNG, oh well.

Online O8shMTD = - $488US
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = - $140CDN

B&M Tournies MTD = +$1015CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online MTT MTD = - $55US
Online Satellites = -$23US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = + $147US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = - $16US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = + $959US

Online MTD = + $524US ~~~~ Live MTD = + $875CDN

No comments: