Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wed Nights -- Cold Cards Continue


It had been about a month since I played the Wed night hi/lo game down at The Office, but I felt like some live play. It was a very soft game as always, but I just couldn't catch any cards as had been the case there for the last few sessions. A coule monsters lost to 1 and 2 outers on the river to awful players, but that's poker at times.

I did play a few too many hands in stud8 drawing on 4th street here and there to try and pick up a playable hand, but other than that played really well, the cards just weren't there.

Played around 7-8 hours, down 14bb...not bad considering my cards. Made back a couple hundered once we went to shorthanded omaha8 exclusively.

Online O8shMTD = -$57US
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = -$140CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = +$1015CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online MTT MTD = -$33US
Online SNGs MTD = +$145US

No comments: