Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Little 5 10 Omaha h/l, not much play lately


Hadn't felt much like playing lately, played some 2 4 sh on Absolute, but I find my play getting a littel too loose now at lower limits.

Played a few sessions of 5 10, some decent players there in that they play more aggressively, but still some HUGE fish. The main problem is in getting a short game that remains short or a 5 10 game at all lately on Absolute. I did play a few rounds of a full table 5 10 game but found it very boring and actually lost $100.

My play so far this month has been less than optimal, I think it's time to cash out and head over to Stars and see how things go there at 5 10. It will suck not having a rakeback or any bonuses though.

Played 4-5 PLO8 sngs and kept getting 4th on some huge suckouts that would have made me chip leader -- just can't buy a win in a sng these days.

Played a small $11 NLHE rebuy today on Eurobet (50 players or so...first was $400+) and was doing great. WIth 28 players left picked up QQ on the button. 5 limpers to me including the chip leader at my table with 8k...this is a clueless player getting lucky and using some sort of flaw in the system to rebuy for $11 every time he is all-in in the middle of a hand...well, if he wants to spend $80 on the small tournament then ok with me. So, I make it 1200 to go, all fold to clueless who goes all in, I easily call hoping he doesnt have an ace because I keep getting screwed on those hands. Shows 33...yay! Flop K3x, boo...I lose. I win that hand and I'm chip leader in the tourney and likely get some top money, I can't win on Eurobet!!! Cost me $32, was fun until that bad beat.

I need to mix in some more live play with my online game, as it is getting sloppy.

This just in:
Ahhhhhhhh...just got 2 thirds and a second, best sng results in a month...I think I can, I think I can. Ok, so I'll never win much money playing $35 PLO8 sngs, but they're a fun diversion. Even if I wanted to go higher, there are no higher games running that I've seen.


NOTE TO SELF, NO FULL TABLE ONLINE PLAY.

Online O8shMTD = +$5US
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = +$1015CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online MTT MTD = -$33US
Online SNGs MTD = +$51US

No comments: