Sunday, October 30, 2005

Walking The Distance, I Think I'm Getting There


It feels like all my online experience has come together and made these 6 handed sngs perfect for me. I'm a very good short handed player, and when I get heads-up I have tons on heads-up experience, so more often than not I'm a favourite even with a somewhat shorter stack if the blinds are reasonalbe. Things are going well right now.

Played a WPT double shootout super sat, got 2nd at the first table...oh well, was only $12.

Just played another $38 6 handed NLHE sng, first again, very nice...these are going well. I only wish the $119s were not turbos, but I guess I cant's complain right now as I've yet to place out of the money in one. It just seems that in the $38 non-turbos I am almost guaranteed top 2 barring some disaster, and the $119s are more tenuous as we head down to 3 players as there is less play left. Fortunately the play is pretty fast in the $119s, last one that I won we were heads-up after only 20mins.

Online O8shMTD = - $573US
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = - $140CDN

B&M Tournies MTD = +$1015CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online MTT MTD = - $55US
Online Satellites = -$12US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = + $147US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = - $16US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = + $997US

Online MTD = + $488US ~~~~ Live MTD = + $875CDN

No comments: