Wednesday, May 17, 2006

On Pace For a Pretty Good Month



I've played relatively little poker this month, but am on pace for $3k or so of profit which would be one of my best months to date. So far, I have played only 12 hours or so of live cash games and am up roughly $700, 10 hours of 6max sngs on Titan +$700, 2 hours of online ring on Party +$200, 7 hours or so of Party sngs +$200 and a few hours of live tourney play -$60. So, overall on pace for a $3k or so month with out much play at all.

Over the last few months a losing session of sngs online has been breaking even or just making a small profit, whereas a good session like this AM involved playing for 2 hours/4sngs and finishing 1st 3 times and 2nd once. Not bad at all. Playing just 4 $22 sngs on Party today I am up $200 on the day.

This profit doesn't seem like much work as I have mixed up my game pretty evenly. Live profits from O8/Stud8/LHE and NLH, online from 6max sngs and PLO8 HU matches and a Jackpot. Haven't played much on Titan lately, but will try at that Jackpot again soon.

No comments: