Friday, January 06, 2006

2Tabling -- Played Pretty Well But Lost...and Wow! Welcome Back To Party Ring

I guess it was gonna happen, my first lose-lose 2tabling. I didn't catch any hands early and didn't feel very focused in the start of either game. Second game 6 handed still pretty late on for 6 remaining, I have 54o in sb and complete to 100. 300 in pot and I have 900 left. Button and blinds in the hand. Flop 542 with 2 diamonds, I have top 2 and am hoping to check raise all in for whatever I can get, hopefully against a small overpair or a draw. BB min bets 100, button calls, pot is 500 and I need to win this one. I push and BB flips 44, can't really get away from that one, um...6th wow, can't recall a 6th, but it'll happen, I don't think I could've played that another way. In the first one we are 3 handed and the blinds are big, its all in or fold time, I pick-up 99 on the button and push, the world's tightest nplayer calls, I know I'm beat...flips KK and I'm all but out. ONe thing I hate is when a TTTTTTTTTTTTTtttight player hits me like that, but that's poker. So, 1h -$76. I really feel more like playing cash games right now.


Just started playing some Party 5 10sh, down about $300 in 20 mins, lost QQ vs KK, lost to runner runner flush, lost a few bets here and there trying to bluff. Currently back up to -$175. These are some of the worst poker players I've ever seen. Limping UTG with 97s, 24s, 35o 6 handed, calling raises with 74s, just amazing.

The key to beating this game is getting back into low limit, limit holdem mode which is quite a distance from 6 handed NL sng mode. Basically have to remind myself generally not to bluff and to always bet my hand as players will call all the way with bottom pair.

Hopefully, I'll make some more back tonight and get even tomorrow.

After a few adjustments, I made it all back in 2 hours, even won a nice $239 pot while playing 3 handed. Ended -$23 for the 2h session. WOW these are the WORST poker players in the UNIVERSE. You think it's just the table you're sitting at, then the table breaks and you reseat and it's the same awful players with different names. Looking forward to more of this. The variance can be brutal though.

I still need a Party rakeback.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = , YTD =
B&M LHE Cash MTD =, YTD =

Online LHEsh MTD =-$4, YTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =, YTD =

Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$32US, YTD =
2Tabling 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =+$52US, YTD =

Rakeback = $13US
Bonus = $40US

Online MTD = +$133US ~~~~ YTD =
Live MTD = ~~~~ YTD =

No comments: