Monday, January 02, 2006

The New Year


Long weekend at work, just played one sng as I'm pretty tired, 2nd +$35.

Ok, I played one more...made one mistake heads-up and got second, +$35.

I'm going to be strict this month and play only the following:

1. $38 6 handed sngs, 2 at a time (unless I'm tired),
2. Some short-handed LHE cash games online,
3. Live cash games,
4. Maybe some 9 handed sngs online $55+ if I'm ahead to try some higher limit non turbos.

That's it, no tournaments, nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = , YTD =
B&M LHE Cash MTD =, YTD =

Online LHEsh MTD =, YTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =, YTD =

Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$70US, YTD =
2-Tabling Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =-$3US, YTD =

Rakeback =
Bonus =

Online MTD = +$67US ~~~~ YTD =
Live MTD = ~~~~ YTD =
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: