Saturday, December 31, 2005

December Summary, First Try At 2 Table Multitabling


My game is on track, I'm beating the 6 handed sngs consistantly on Stars and I will soon be back into 5 10 cash games online.

Tried playing only 2 tables of $38 6 handed sngs on Stars today for the first time. First and Second,+$134 in just over an hour. Obviously this is a good result and I will have to see how this goes with more games. In my last 13 6 handed sngs I have placed in the money 10 times and have had previous results similar to this.

Played on Crazy Vegas poker today, 2 4 6max lhe cash game...man that software is brutal, I really dislike the Prima sites, but I'm getting 53% rakeback right now...I'll have to decide on that. Lost $20 or so, was really just trying it out.

So, for January the plan is as folllows:

1. 2 tabling $38 6 handed sngs on Stars,


2. 3 6 to 5 10 6max cash games on Sunpoker and Partypoker once I find a rakeback,


3. Live full ring games 10 20 to 15 30 and some lower limit hi/lo for fun the occasional Wed night.


4. No PLO or Stud8 sngs, No Omaha cash online, Minimal MTTs, No Live Tournies, No online Steps, NO TURBO ANYTHING.


Time to focus on making money and seeing how I do.

Contrary to my original plan, I will start by focusing on my online play. I would really like to continue beating games consistantly online and gradually move up. I mean live play is great, but right now online is much more convenient. My game is much stronger than 2 years ago when I used to play 5 10 6max on Party, so I should have decent results.

Once again, not a bad month considering my varied play. 6max sngs were my main income this month, without the night of 3 x $119 turbo losses I'd be up nearly $800 in these sngs.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = +$100CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = -$160CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = -$300CDN
B&M LHE Cash MTD = +$78CDN
Online O8shMTD = +$7US
Online LHEshMTD = +$169US
Online MTT MTD = -$31
Online HU MTT MTD = -$22
Online MTT Shootouts MTD = +$16US
Online Satellites =
Online Satellite Steps = -$24US
Online Cash Steps = -$89US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$7US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = -$30US
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = -$7US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD =
Online HU Stud SNGs MTD = -$21
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$105US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$442US

Rakeback = +$31US
Bonus = +$210US

Online December = +$674US ~~~~ Live December = -$260CDN

No comments: