Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just Screwing Around Online


Ok, so the steps tournies are mostly a waste of time and a slight money loser, but they are addictive and kind of fun. SO far the closest I've come is level 4 in the mini-steps of a possible 5 levels. First in level 5 is $2k, I'll get there eventually. I've changed my strategy alot in the last 2 days, at first I played tight to freeroll; however, now I'm noticing alot of tight play early and am just stealing, stealing, stealing.

Played 4 6 handed sngs on stars -- 2nd, chop for 1st (was tired), 1st, 2nd. Only one real mistake and that was the last one where I finished 2nd. I'm short, but not too short, something like 2500 to 6500 with blinds 100 200. AKs in BB. Opponent is WEAK. He got hit by the deck early, but hasn't outplayed anyone, makes no moves, and I'm chipping away at him. FOr some reason I push all in, he calls with 66 and I'm out. I hate that play against aweak player, bad move. Basically cost myself a first in all likelihood. I guess I was hoping he'd call with a weaker ace or K hi, but really I could chop this guy away without much risk.

Played 1 stud8 sng, first. Played 1 PLO8 sng, second.

6sngs in a row in the money, not bad.

For some reason I'm not too motivated to drive to live games lately, I think I'll delay my return to 10 20, 15 30 live play until the new year except for the occasional game.

I'm not really trying to make much money right now, just fooling around online playing small games and the steps tournies.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = +$100CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = -$160CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = -$300CDN
B&M LHE Cash MTD = +$100CDN
Online O8shMTD =
Online LHEshMTD =
Online MTT MTD =
Online MTT Shootouts MTD = +$2US
Online Satellites =
Online Satellite Steps = -$24US
Online Cash Steps = -$72US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$3US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = -$6US
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$14US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$236US

Rakeback = +$19US

Online MTD = +$170US~~~~ Live MTD = -$260CDN

No comments: