Saturday, December 10, 2005

Terrible Night of NL Cash

Drove up to Kitchener for the West Side Poker Club Tournament of Champions tomorrow, so I played a 1 2 NL game for 4-5 hours. No cards, no flops, no nothing. Made a few moves to buy some pots, but couldn't keep stealing without getting any cards. Nevermind the results, NL cash games really bore me and this just reminded me of that. -$300.

I won't play NL cash again for a longggggggg time, don't like it at all (I knew that, but guess I needed a reminder).

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = +$100CDN
B&M Tournies MTD =
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = -$300CDN
B&M LHE Cash MTD = +$100CDN
Online O8shMTD =
Online LHEshMTD =
Online MTT MTD =
Online Satellites = -$12US (PPM steps)
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = -$64US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = -$50US
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$14US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$35
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =

Online MTD = -$77US~~~~ Live MTD = -$100CDN

No comments: