Thursday, December 22, 2005

$50 Sng When I'm Not Tired


Wow, these things are tighttttt. From the 30min mark on I think we saw 2 flops in 20 mins. Got heads up after an hour against an uber-aggressive player who had me 9k to 3k or something. Guy is raising everything. I double through him early and get up 8k 5k or so. He raises on the button (he raises with what looks like any single paint and also calls with them) and I have AJ, I push and he calls with K7o and flops 2 pair, meh. Next hand he raises and I have A5, now usually I just call here, but against a player who will call an all in with QJ, I have to push...he flips AJ and I'm out. These games seem longgggggggggg. But overall only took 1h 4mins, and damn I should have had first for $170, but instead finished 2nd for $80. I really have to pull back on my aggressive 6 handed play in these things.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = +$100CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = -$160CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = -$300CDN
B&M LHE Cash MTD = +$100CDN
Online O8shMTD =
Online LHEshMTD = +$7US
Online MTT MTD = +$57
Online HU MTT MTD = -$22
Online MTT Shootouts MTD = +$16US
Online Satellites =
Online Satellite Steps = -$24US
Online Cash Steps = -$84US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$7US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = -$30US
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = -$7US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD =
Online HU Stud SNGs MTD = -$21
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$25US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$75US

Rakeback = +$31US
Bonus = +$120US

Online MTD = +$84US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$260CDN

No comments: