Friday, December 30, 2005

The New Year Is Coming, Back To Cash Games, Back To Serious Poker


I've spent a longggggggg time away from cash games for some reason. I used to do pretty well on the Party 5 10 6 max tables, but some atrocious beats scared me off. Taking it slowly, today I signed-up with a site that is new to me, sunpoker.com (interops skin) as I get a 30% rakeback there, also signed-up with crazy vegas, I'll get a 53% rakeback there. January will focus entirely on cash games, starting with 5 10 6 max and moving-up with success to 10 20.

So today I started with 2 4 6max and called too much at first for a new table and was down 15bb or so. Should always play tight until you have a feel for a short table. Made it back and ended up. 2h, +15bb.

3 6 played an hour or two, not really sure. +17bb.

Cleared an interops bonus for $90 as well.

Will move to Party once I find a decent rakeback, now that Eurobet jumped ship I am searching for something.

So, after 3 or 4 months of what was mostly a break from serious poker...just screwing around with various games online...it will be back to live cash games and online short-handed cash games for January. Some 6 handed sngs here and there for variety. Not a bad month considering the variety of games I played at primarily low limits.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = +$100CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = -$160CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = -$300CDN
B&M LHE Cash MTD = +$100CDN
Online O8shMTD = +$9US
Online LHEshMTD = +$184US
Online MTT MTD = -$31
Online HU MTT MTD = -$22
Online MTT Shootouts MTD = +$16US
Online Satellites =
Online Satellite Steps = -$24US
Online Cash Steps = -$84US
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$7US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = -$30US
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = -$7US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD =
Online HU Stud SNGs MTD = -$21
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$105US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$308US

Rakeback = +$31US
Bonus = +$210US

Online MTD = +$584US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$260CDN

No comments: