Saturday, January 07, 2006

5 10 6max at Party and SunPoker

Another session, played around 3 hours, +$192. I was at a great table, not too aggressive with 2 huge calling stations and a tight player, can't ask for much more than that.


Downloaded Poker Tracker today. I'm not one to pour over stats and minor EV advantages, etc. I just get a feel for a table and the players and play them. However, I can see where this can be a useful tool when just sitting at a new table and having no reads. I generally play tight for a couple rounds, but this may let me jump in with more confidence. Cost is only $55 after the 1000 hand trial, so even if I just win a few bets with it it'll pay for itself.

Just played an hour of 3 6 6max at Sunpoker, I was up $160 after 30mins, took a few bad beats and played one AK hand poorly vs KK held by a tight player and ended up ahead $104 after an hour. Also cleared the monthly $40 bonus for my troubles.

I still need a Party rakeback, otherwise everything is going well.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = , YTD =
B&M LHE Cash MTD =, YTD =

Online LHEsh MTD =+$292, YTD =
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =, YTD =

Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = +$32US, YTD =
2Tabling 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD =+$52US, YTD =

Rakeback = $13US
Bonus = $80US

Online MTD = +$469US ~~~~ YTD =
Live MTD = ~~~~ YTD =

No comments: