Friday, September 09, 2005

Bad Day, Bad Cards, A Bit of Bad Play, Bad


Played 2.5 of 2 4 hu to 6handed O8. No cards, no cards, no cards...and then...no flops.

+3bb over 2.5h

Wanted to lose some steam so I played 1 2 hu O8 for 30min...no flops, no flops, then...no flops (and a few rivers for my opponent).

-7bb in 30min.

Played some 3 6 hu against was of the BIGGEST calling stations I've ever seen -- it was incredible, this guy would call a KT6 flop which was 2suited with 522T rainbow or worse and keep catching perfect perfect to scoop my set or top 2. I mean he was doing this more than hald the hands. I was down from $200 to $50 or something and got back to $105 or so then he left. Damn, I wanted him to stay, but that's the nature of online poker.

So, -16bb over 1h...damn i hate that.

Bad play -- perhaps stayed in a bit too long with a few hu hands later on due to frustration, also was raising more preflop than I should have been against this type of player.

Mostly just bad luck though. I'm done for the day.

Results so far in low limit Omaha 8 sh (including absolute sign-up bonus, excluding rakeback),

O8shTD = +410US in a week

No comments: