Saturday, September 03, 2005

Found an online game/goal


Omaha h/l short handed, I love this game. The amount of poor play out there is astounding -- I think there is a huge gap between good and bad O8 sh players as compared to holdem. You start with 4 cards, you have so much more information on a weak opponent. Even strong full-table players can be picked apart shorthanded when you notice what hands they always showdown. Bluffing is a big part of the sh Omaha game if you pick the right boards against the right players, fun game.

Well, it's just been a day but I'm having fun playing this online compared to my distain of HE cash games online.

Just been playing LOWWWWWWWWW limits, mostly 2 4 and 3 6 hu to 6 handed tables on Absolute, it's been profitable for what it is.

Goal is to move up slowly -- yes, I have the money to jump right into a 10 20 sh game, but I want to slowly build up to it and see if the players are improving with limits -- from what I've seen of the 6max tables on stars, up to 10 20 the play is still pretty poor, although some more aggressive players creep in.

Side note -- saw Raymer playing the 75/150 O8 today.

Haven't exactly been keeping track given how low I've been playing, but up 4-5bb/h (mostly at 2 4), played about 6-8 hours, made back more than 2/3 of my disasterous 5 10 session at absolute.

Great sessions...+4-5bb/h over 6-8h

No comments: