Monday, September 05, 2005

More O8 sh Lowwwww Limits


Played for a few hours today, mostly 1 2. I had $25 sitting in neteller so put it into Stars as Absolute kept disconnecting. So, I sat at a 1 2 6max O8 game, played 3hours and was up18bb.

Tonight played 2 4 on Absolute, the game filled up to 7 then 9 players after 15min so I quit, plus I'm tired. Just sticking to 6handed or less. Up 10bb in 15min. The Absolute games are soft and you face the same players most of the time given that sh O8 isn't the most popular game and the traffic is only average on that site. Unfortunately, only rarely is there a 5 10 and never anything larger, so when I move up I'll have to move out too.

Just sticking to 3 6 or lower for now until I've played this game a couple weeks, then moving up if I'm winning consistantly.

Good sessions, 3h + 9bb/h.

No comments: