Thursday, September 08, 2005

Going Well


Played 2h of O8 3 6 tonight ranging from heads up to 5-6 handed. I swear, in the past few days I have seen some of the worst short-handed Omaha h/l players in my life, this game is the most beatable that I've ever seen, at least at these low limits.

There's always one player that I see sitting alone at the 3 6 or 5 10 table, I mean EVERY time I log on he's there. So I figure he's a strong, aggressive heads up player. Sat with him at the 3 6 tonight and he must have folded 50%-70% of his SB to me and folded 50% of the time to a raise out of my SB. It's quite boring winning this way in low limits, but you just can't leave while he's letting you run him over. I figured he'd finally make a stand, but instead he won one pot when he finally bet a flop and then sat out.

Great sessions, made 1-2 mistakes in 5 handed calling on draws against players that only bet the nuts or scooping nut draws, otherwise played very well.

2h, +12bb, +6bb/h

No comments: