Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Omaha Hi/Lo Shorthanded -- can I lose??


I think since I started playing shorthanded O8 this month online that I've only had 2-3 losing sessions. My losing sessions tend to be heads up due to the increased variance and some awful runs of cards. Played for a few hours yesterday and today, won every session.

Have been playing mostly 2 4 and 3 6 5-6 handed over the past few days. My favourite site by far for these limits is Absolute, they have frequent bonuses (I think every weekend) and on top of that I have my rakeback. There were even a few 5 10 games going lately.

Last week I felt like playing some NLHE after my live 1 2 cash games, so I put some money into Pacific and played the 5 handed sngs -- I don't think I won once while ahead in any game. I used to love playing these sngs, but since starting my O8 cash games, the NL patience isn't there for online play. I played pretty well, didn't enjoy playing them as much as I used to, and lost just about every one despite outplaying people -- just a bad run but I'm not determined to win back this money in sngs, I just don't enjoy them right now.

Just sticking to some live play and ONLY O8 ONLINE for now.

Online O8shMTD = + $873US
B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = - $160CDN
B&M Tournies MTD = -$120CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$250CDN
Online MTT MTD = -$22US
Online SNGs MTD = -$164US

No comments: