Friday, November 04, 2005

If It Wasn't For The Losing Streaks, This Would Be Pretty Easy


Rough start to the month, 2 3rds in 6 handed $119s, a 4th in a 9 handed PLO8 sng, etc, etc...Very few hands and my moves are running into AA and AK quite alot. Played a MTT that I wasn't really up for, have to stop doing that.

Overall, playing pretty well, just have to play through it now. This kind of sums it up...Maniac raises UTG to 3bb, other maniac calls, I'm in the BB and decide to smooth call and wait for the bluff for a big pot...flop KJ8 rainbow, I check, he's all in for 6x the pot or so and has me covered, Maniac #2 folds I call with the nuts and he shows KQo. Turn T for KJ8T, River A for KJ8TA giving him broadway. Sometimes you feel like you can't win no matter what you do.

Well, just moved down to the $38 6 handeds, I'm UTG and limp with 33 midway into this thing, 3 callers. Flop KK3 with 2 spades, I check , get one big bettor, all fold and I call. Turn is a harmless 4, he bets big again and I go all-in putting him on a 4 outer KJ or worse. He shows QQ and hits a Q on the river, this is another of the ridiculous beats that I've been taking lately.

Moved over to Absolute to change sites for a bit, played some shorthanded 3 6 holdem to change things up, won $70 in 20-30 mins and quit ahead, at least it's a win for now.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = +0
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online O8shMTD = -$57US
Online LHEshMTD = +$70US
Online MTT MTD = -$27US
Online Satellites = 0
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$13US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$80US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$352US

Online MTD = -$273US ~~~~ Live MTD = 0

No comments: