Saturday, November 05, 2005

Time For A Switcharoooooo


Stepping back from sngs for the moment to clear my head. Played a $12 45 man turbo 9 handed sng on Stars, my A8 loses to KT when short stacked and I'm out...not a big favourite, but I've been in with the best hands lately and losing. Then I play a 6handed 2 table $38 sng on stars and finish 4th (3 pay), to make it worse I was chip leader when 4 handed with 7.5k the other largest stacks being 3.5k or so with a small stack in there at less than 2k. I took beat after beat after beat, money in ahead every time. So, instead of winning $170 or so I lose $38 again.

Time to take a break from sngs for a moment.

Why not some shLHE? Played 5 10 on absolute (my favourite cash-game site), and won over $100 in an hour or so (2 seperate sessions), and decided to make it a day.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = +0
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online O8shMTD = -$57US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$27US
Online Satellites = 0
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$13US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$30US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$352US

Online MTD = -$210US ~~~~ Live MTD = 0

No comments: