Sunday, November 13, 2005

Played Some Small MTTs


Yesterday felt like playing a MTT, missed the game in KW I was supposed to go to (it was early, I got up late, it was far, and it was only a $60 tourney). Noticed a $39 stud h/l satellite for the $215 on stars, so I tried it. 11 entries/66 made it in so I had a great shot. Finished 14th, ugh...damn I wanted that seat after playing that long.

Played the HU $22 MTT with 128max, bad beats and lost the first game...never out in the first round b4 I don't think.

Played a $12 5 table NL turbo, just for fun...OK, I hate multi table turbos...what a crapshoot.

This AM played awfully in a $38 6 handed sng and actually got 6th for the first time almost ever. THis was the first BADDD poker I've played in a long time, kinda tried to rush the game cuz I'm off to a live game, really shouldn't have played.

Off to the Training Room for the $60 rebuy...

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = 0
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$0
Online O8shMTD = -$65US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$97US
Online Satellites = 0
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$110US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$19US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD = +$9US
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$18US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$207US

Online MTD = -$57US ~~~~ Live MTD = +$0

No comments: