Thursday, November 10, 2005

Playing Focused


There's a big difference between playing focused and well rested and playing because you kinda feel like it and are kinda tired. Played 2 $35PLO8 sngs and a 6 handed NL sng.

Been doing well at the sngs again, three seconds at least one of which should have been a first. The last NL sng I got heads up and was short stacked, doubled up on A9 vs A5 all in preflop, this guy was raiaing every pot so I figured any ace and I'd push. Then I made a mistake and pushed with A4 when there was still alot of play left. I hate that move, big mistake. I was a much better player and then was still some play left with the blinds 200 400 and me having 3.5k or so, he showed 55 and I lost, bad play by me. Otherwise I played great.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = +0
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = 0
Online O8shMTD = -$65US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$36US
Online Satellites = 0
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$161US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$30US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$245US

Online MTD = +$1US ~~~~ Live MTD = 0

No comments: