Tuesday, November 15, 2005

If It Wasn't For Luck, I'd Win All These Things


Played 3 6 handed $38s today, 1st one I'm very short heads-up, double through once and then lose A4 to T4s when he flops the flush, 2nd place.

Onto the next bad beat I'm 3 handed and work back from short to even with the other 2. Guy to my right overplays everything. Limp in SB with AQo to trap. Flop A hi with 2 hearts, I bet small to keep him in and he calls, I put him on a crappy A...turn a brick diamond and I push 3k into a 1.5k or so pot, he thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkks and calls with A4 diamonds for a dominated pair, only out is a diamond or 4, I wanted that call...until the river, out in 3rd.

Play well again and FINALLY get a first, it's been a while.

In the middle there I played a $2 turbo rebuy satellite for shits and giggles, spent $10 and didn't win a big $33 seat...all in A5 vs K9 and lost. Next hand get 99 and push in LP hoping someone will call a steam raise, which they do...with QQ...c'est la vie and adios.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = $-180CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$0
Online O8shMTD = -$65US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$97US
Online Satellites = $-10, no seats
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$110US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$19US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD = +$9US
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$18US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$111US

Online MTD = +$29US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$180CDN

No comments: