Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Shakezulah, The Mic Rulah


Stars $38 sng, first. Lots going on today, didn't get to play much.
Bad beat midway when chip leader at 2.5k, QQ in BB, 800 stack limps, 1200 calls sb, I make it 300, 800 immediatly all in with K6o, I call...K and I'm down to slightly ahead. Table is very passive and very weak postflop other than the above idiot with K6. Take down small pots here and there, get heads up with the idot down 2k to 7k or so, all in TT he calls with K6! doubles me up and I easily take it down after 10mins or so of chopping him down heads up.
Final hand I have K3o, Kclubs. Flop 3 clubs, he min bets I min raise, check check when the flush hits me. I check to him on the river and he goes all in and I quickly call with the 2nd nuts and take it down.

Since almost all of any significant online poker being played by myself currently is 6 handed NLH sngs on Stars, I'll add another stat for fun (at least when I'm winning), in the money win streaks and losing streaks which will be ongoing. I'm also going to start writing a brief summary of each game prior to moving on to the next one.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = $-180CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$0
Online O8shMTD = -$65US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$97US
Online Satellites = $-10, no seats
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$110US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$19US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD = +$9US
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$18US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$12US

All time 6 handed NLH In-The-Money Streak = 2
All time 6 handed NLH No-Cash Streak = 1

Online MTD = +$128US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$180CDN

No comments: