Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lost My Patience For Online Play


This has happened before. I'm playing too fast for too long in some sngs. I'm losing patience with online poker right now. Time to switch to live play. Live is actually by far my preference, I've just been lazy about driving to games this year. Going to start playing 10 20 twice a week and some small tournaments here and there. May give some 5 5 NL games a shot, although the variance can be devastating at times. Withdrawing the bulk of my online monies and hitting the live games starting this weekend.

Haven't had to bring out the $5 chip for a while, but that's what I get for playing when I'm not really feeling like it online.

Not a great month. I know I can consistantly beat the $38s on stars, but I've lost patience for those games right now, likely played them too much and then start wanting to move up when my game is not at its best. Next time I come back to online sngs I'll start at the 100s and go from there.

I've located 2-3 live 10 20 games within 30 minutes of my home, will try them out next week. Might go play live at Fallsview or Seneca on Saturday. Going to start playing more tournaments, so this may be negative on my bankroll until I manage to cash in one. Starting with smaller $100-$150 tournaments and moving up if I get some cashes.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = $-180CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$0
Online O8shMTD = -$124US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$179US
Online Satellites = $-10, no seats
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$223US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$52US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD = -$11US
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$18US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$235US

Online MTD = -$180US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$180CDN

No comments: