Wednesday, November 23, 2005


What a weak table. UB $55 6 handed NLH sng. I easily cruise through to heads up, no fancy plays. These players were simply clueless about hand values, etc. So I just played tight, a few button steals, thats it. I basically lose it for my self HU. Up by 2000 or so, I raise with A8s, call. Flop 68T, I bet 1/2 pot or so, flat call...I'm thinking uhoh 97, but then again this guy calls with alot of hands including overcards here, turn A for 2 pair...I push, he calls with 97...stupid. I could easily chop this guy away. Final hand I have T7s and call a min raise. Flop JJx rainbow, he bets and I go all in for another 1500, he calls with Q9s and I don't improve. Took the wrong path against this guy, should have had no big pots and chopped him down. UB payouts are a bit different, 70/30 vs. 65/35 on stars. Still love the structure (this was a turbo). Second, +$35.

OOOps...wow placed 6th/6 in a $55 6 handed on UB. I plsyed tight to start as the table was aggressive, tried to make a few moves, the last one being AJs on the button, end up all in vs the BB with 600 left and he flips AA. All I kept seeing were KK, QQ, AK flipped over, couldn't get anything going. Sixth, -$55.

B&M O8/Stud8 MTD = 0
B&M Tournies MTD = $-180CDN
B&M NLHE Cash MTD = +$0
Online O8shMTD = -$124US
Online LHEshMTD = +$183US
Online MTT MTD = -$179US
Online Satellites = $-10, no seats
Online PLO8 SNGs MTD = +$223US
Online Stud8 SNGs MTD = 0
Online HU NLHE SNGs MTD = +$17US
Online HU O8 SNGs MTD = -$11US
Online 9 handed NLHE Multitable SNGS MTD = +$18US
Online 9 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = $-27US
Online 6 handed NLHE SNGS MTD = -$159US

Online MTD = -$69US ~~~~ Live MTD = -$180CDN

No comments: